Queensland Ride Calendar
|TBA||Eric has put his hand up to lead the May ride. Details will be posted as soon as Eric has them. ASAP please Eric.||Eric|
|Sun 18-Jun-17||tba||Clint has his hand up for this ride||Clint|
|Sun 23-Jul-17||tba||tba||El Presidento is leading this ride||Phil|
|Sun 20-Aug-17||tba||tba||VP is leading this ride||Thommo|
|Sun 17-Sep-17||tba||tba||Dan the man with the big shed is leading||Dan Townsend|
|Sun 22-Oct-17||BP Staypleton||tba||Batmans mystery ride .... no its not the Batcave||Batman|
|Sun 19-Nov-17||tba||tba||Eric ????||Eric|
|Please Note: If you are a Ride Leader and the above details are insufficient, please email The Webmaster|
|Other Rides we know about - not run by AWRA|
Ride Co-ordinator – Katrina Gibson - Tel: - Mobile: 04 0278 0731
Unless otherwise arranged, rides will be on the 3rd Sunday of the month, and Social rides, the following weekend, with other social events as announced throughout the year.
All monthly and social rides are for the enjoyment of members and guests. They are not race or competition events; please ride at your own skill level and observe the road rules.
ATTN: Ride Leaders
- Please check the details of your ride and let me know of any changes.
- IMPORTANT: Even if you have not finalized the details of your ride, just supply the start time and location, the general direction of the ride, and the meal arrangements.
- Please provide a short pre-ride briefing that outlines the basic safety precautions that we in the AWRA like to observe when riding in groups, and a little about the ride and the rest stop locations.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ON RIDES:Each motorcyclist is responsible for their own safety, adherence to the road rules and must ensure the following;
- The roadworthiness of your vehicle (including trailer).
- That you are in a fit condition to control the vehicle, (including trailer).
- Make sure you have a full tank of fuel before departing on a ride.
- That you obey all the traffic rules and ride in a safe manner.
- That you ride in a considerate manner that does not endanger, or unnecessarily inconvenience other road users.
- To be correctly attired for safe motorcycling.
- To have fun and enjoy the day, and the company.
Thanks for all those who have offered to organize rides and socials. That is what makes this club so great. If you are yet to conduct a ride or organize a social, please start to plan something so that when your turn arrives you will be ready. You don’t have to wait to be asked, just let me know.